Milestones of Success for ADMATEL
The year 2016 marked another milestone for ADMATEL contributing up to 99% increase in revenue as well as providing solutions to a plethora of customer needs. This remarkable growth was spurred by a two-fold approach; 1) reduction of turnaround time to 24hours, and 2) capture of a broader market reach covering not only the electronics companies but also Automotive, Construction, Foods, Plastics, Paints & Coating, Metal Fabrication, Petrochemical, Batteries, Industrial Gasses and Telecommunications.
24-hours turnaround time
Reducing the turnaround time to 24 hours was the main strife of ADMATEL in 2016, because it entails a new realization and a paradigm shift for the whole team. A mindset of “sense of urgency” has to be imbibed to ensure immediate response to urgent customer requirements. This has been realized through the following initiatives:
- Positioning of full time employees
- Equipping the technical staff with basic and advanced trainings on both the principles and hands on operation of key instruments such as Focused Ion Beam-Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FIB-FESEM), Auger Electron Spectroscope (AES), Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometer (ToF-SIMS), and Thermo-Mechanical Analyzer (TMA)
- Streamlining of processes and procedures
Capturing a broader market reach
In relation to market share, ADMATEL is expanding its clientele portfolio to other industries by assembling a highly driven multidisciplinary team to better understand and provide solutions to a wider variety of Failure Analysis problems, new product development, and validation of designs and technologies. This is done in conjunction with the following approaches:
- Actively participating in various Electronics convention and Academic conferences
- Plant visits and face to face interaction with key personnel from Semiconductor and Electronics companies
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by adhering to the principles and practices of ISO 17025 and
- Close coordination with clients.
2017 will be a challenging year for ADMATEL with its sustainability program as the major focus. The sustainability program will be anchored on 3 key elements which we call 3P’s ; People competency, Process improvements and business Performance. It’s not going to be easy but with a team of enabled and competent people, ADMATEL will reach greater heights.